- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all AU residents of 18 years of age or older. (Our employees and immediate families cannot enter this competition).
- The competition closes on the date announced by Salt and Charcoal. To enter the competition, participants need to fill out their name and email on the website saltandcharcoal.co
- The competition will be drawn at 10am on 11.06.2023 which is the competition close date.
- Winners will be notified by email and tagged on @salt.and.charcoal Instagram.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected emails or mail. If we cannot get in contact with you via Instagram or Email after 48 hours we will have to choose another winner.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(a) inaccurate or incorrect transcription of entry information;
(b) non-receipt of entries for any reason;
(c) problems or technical failures;
(d) any damage or loss (direct or indirect) suffered by reason of any act or omission of the Promoter, its employees or contractors in relation to entry into this competition or supply of a prize.
- The Promoter is Salt and Charcoal, ABN 97 709 877 101